|This article is official! This means that it is a part of the published Rainbow Magic series.|
|This article contains spoilers! This means that it has information that may give away the contents of the story. Please consider before continuing to read the article.|
Bertram is a green frog footman who appears throughout the Rainbow Magic series.
Bertam first appeared in Amber the Orange Fairy, after Rachel and Kirsty return her to the Pot. They learn that he was sent to protect the fairies until all seven could return to Fairyland.
Bertram is an ordinary-looking green frog. In the Rainbow Fairies, he sports glasses. In the Party Fairies, he is dressed in a red waistcoat. In later series, for example the Green Fairies, he is dressed smartly in a tailcoat.
- Bertram's first appearance is in Amber the Orange Fairy.
- He also appears in the Party Fairies series, the Baby Animal Rescue Fairies, and mentioned in Flora the Fancy Dress Fairy, Nicole the Beach Fairy, Olympia the Games Fairy, Miranda the Beauty Fairy and Elsa the Mistletoe Fairy.
- In Mae the Panda Fairy, he claims he has relatives at Wild Woods Nature Reserve.
- He appears in the original books, but doesn't star in the opening of Return to Rainspell Island, where he would do otherwise.
- Rachel has a toy frog to remind her of Bertram.