|This article is official! This means that it is a part of the published Rainbow Magic series.|
|Magical Item(s) / Animal(s)||Earring, ornamental shoe, clutch bag|
|Special Thanks||Rachel Elliot|
|Publish date|| 3 September 2015|
13 July 2017 (Early Reader)
|Rainbow Magic order|
- Not to be confused with the PE fairy.
Catherine the Fashion Princess Fairy is the 33rd fairy in the Holiday Special Fairies series.
Catherine the Fashion Princess Fairy helps make sure princesses everywhere have the perfect outfits. But when Jack Frost and his goblins steal her magical objects, all sorts of fashion disasters start to happen! Can Kirsty and Rachel help find the objects in time for Princess Grace's royal speech?
Catherine has long, dark brown hair over one shoulder and a dark green pillbox hat with green netting on top. She wears a long, sea-green chiffon dress with a belt and silver high heels. Her wings are pointy and pink tinted.
Symbol: Green emeralds.
- The Priceless Earring: makes sure that princesses have the right outfit with the right accessories.
- The Ornamental Shoe: ensures that princesses are on time to royal events.
- The Clutch Bag: gives princesses the confidence for speeches.
Job: Ensuring that princesses have the correct outfits and have confidence for speeches.
Jack Frost's Poem
Princesses live a life of ease,
With clever servants, keen to please.
My life should be this grand and fine,
So Catherine's objects must be mine!
I want applause for how I dress.
I want my speeches to impress.
Goblins, take her objects three,
And give her royal flair to me!
- She is the 3rd fairy to be based off Kate Middleton's appearance, the first being Kate the Royal Wedding Fairy and the second being Frances the Royal Family Fairy.
- She is the only fairy in the Royal Fairies group that isn't a One-Off.
Catherine is named after Catherine, Duchess of Cambridge. The Duchess has been a fashion icon since her marriage to Prince William.