|Location|| Wetherbury Village|
|Special Thanks||Rachel Elliot|
|Publish date|| 6 August 2020 (Deena, Hana)|
4 February 2021 (Elisha, Bea)
|Rainbow Magic order|
The Festival Fairies are the 33rd series and represent the religious festivals around the world. Without the fairies' magic, they will all go wrong.
Jack Frost is jealous of all the religious festivals in the world so he decides to steal the Festival Fairies’ objects to create Frost Day.
Jack Frost's Poem
Ignore Eid and Buddha Day.
Make Diwali go away.
Scrap Hanukkah and make them see -
They should be celebrating me!
I'll steal ideas and spoil their fun.
My Frost Day plans have just begun.
Bring gifts and sweets to celebrate
The many reasons I'm so great!
- Similar to the After School Sports Fairies, they will be published in two halves.
- They are one of the only groups whose fairies' names are all alliterations of their jobs, the others being the Fun Day Fairies, the Endangered Animals Fairies and the After School Sports Fairies.
- They are not helpers of Daisy the Festival Fairy, who looks after music festivals.
- Religions represented are Hinduism, Judaism, Islam and Buddhism.
- All the fairies names end in "a".
- In each ‘Special Thanks’ there is a dedication to someone who has helped with the research in the books.
- This is the first time a series has taken place in more than one location and spread out over a time period of more than a week.