|This article is official! This means that it is a part of the published Rainbow Magic series.|
|Magical Item(s) / Animal(s)||triple-jewelled engagement ring|
|Symbol(s)||pink roses and lavender|
|Special Thanks||Rachel Elliot|
|Publish date||19 April 2018|
Tiana the Toy Fairy: The Land of Sweets
|Rainbow Magic order|
- Not to be confused with the Monday fairy.
Meghan the Wedding Sparkle Fairy is the 10th fairy in the One-Offs series.
Meghan has long wavy brown hair and semi dark skin. She wears a long elegant white dress, white stilettos and a pendant. Her wings are tinted pastel blue.
Symbol: Pink roses and lavender
Magic Object: Triple-jewelled engagement ring
Job: Looking after the joy of getting married and being able to love
Jack Frost's Poem
Meghan's ring makes weddings shine,
So I will make its magic mine!
I'll steal the ring to make quite sure
The spell of love will be no more.
The added bonus, you will see,
Is that the ring will work for me;
Bring luck to all my naughty schemes,
And spoil the fairies' soppy dreams!
- She was created in celebration of Prince Harry and Meghan Markle's wedding in 2018.
- The book was published one month before the wedding on the 19th May.
- Her job was most likely named so because it rhymes with Meghan Markle's surname.
- The Monday Fairy shares the same name, only spelt differently.
- Her job is similar to Kate the Royal Wedding Fairy, Juliet the Valentine Fairy and Florence the Friendship Fairy.
- She is part of the Royal Fairies group.
Meghan is named after Meghan, Duchess of Sussex. The book was written in celebration of her marriage to Prince Harry.